Health & Safety In The Workplace
Subscribe / Unsubscribe to our Newsletter
Terms & Conditions
Online Complaints Form
What Our Customers Say
Clients log a Help Desk Request
Clients Help Desk Login
Staff Help Desk Login
Corona Virus FAQ’s
You are here:
Managing employee issues, conduct and workplace relations
Managing disciplinaries, grievances and investigations
Estimated reading time:
In this article
2. Dealing with disciplinary issues informally
3. The circumstances in which formal disciplinary procedures should be used
4. Conduct issues
5. Suspension during disciplinary investigations
7. Deciding on who should conduct investigations /hearings /appeals
8. The Disciplinary Hearing/ Meeting
9. The right to be accompanied and the role of the companion
11. The potential outcomes of a disciplinary hearing
12. The right to Appeal
13. Dealing with cases of gross misconduct
14. Taking disciplinary action against more than one employee when it cannot be determined who was at fault
15. Failure of an employee to attend a disciplinary hearing or appeal
16. What if an employee raises a grievance during a disciplinary process?
17. What if there are criminal allegations being investigated by the authorities?
18. Related documents
19. Related resources
You are unauthorized to view this page.
Was this article helpful?
Conducting investigations and gaining witness statements
Find out more.
Okay, thank you