01925 425 957
Health & Safety In The Workplace
Subscribe / Unsubscribe to our Newsletter
Terms & Conditions
What Our Customers Say
You are here:
Employee recruitment, retention & development
Estimated reading time:
In this article
1. Why carry out exit interviews?
2. To find out why someone is leaving and address any workplace issues
3. To ensure the individual has the opportunity to provide feedback to the organisation
4. To ensure there is an effective handover
5. Should the exit interview be conducted in person or by questionnaire?
6. How structured should the exit interview be?
7. When should the exit interview take place?
8. Should you always conduct an exit interview?
9. How to conduct the exit interview
10. To influence future recruitment
11. To adapt the working environment or company processes
12. To feed into policy decisions for the future
13. To develop or support retention strategies
14. Related documents
You are unauthorized to view this page.
Was this article helpful?