Submit a complaint

  • If you want to submit a complaint you can do so on line by filling in this form. You can also get a copy of our complaints form from the document library at It is n the complaints subfolder in the "Free Stuff" directory . You can either fill the form in online and e-mail it to or you can print it and compete a hard copy and send it to Complaints, People Based Solutions, Dallam Court, Dallam Lane, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 7LT