There is an opportunity to join our highly experienced team.
G-Force is a fast growing, successful business communications company, based in the North West with national clientele.
We are currently looking for a driven, organised and focused individual to join the team as a Business Development/New Business Sales Executive. In this role you will be responsible for generating new business appointments and leads for the field sales team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Appointment generating through cold calling and existing data records;
- Following up on quotes and qualifying sales leads;
- Diary management of the sales team;
- Accurate and effective management of the CRM system;
- Ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained at all times;
- You will participate in internal and external marketing events when required; and
- ensure all calls are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements.
This is a great opportunity for a highy motivated individual who would enjoy working in a collaborative but highly focused sales environment.
The ideal candidate will have a methodical approach to business development coupled with the ability to identify good business opportunities This along with a proven aptitude for effective customer communication and the ability to adapt to changing work situations. They will also be receptive to new approaches , ideas and knowledge that are developing in business communications industry.
The ideal candidate will be an independant team player who having agreed their business KPI’s and Personal Goals with their Manager in their monthly performance review will will focus their efforts and energy on delivering. They will also share the company’s values and behavious.
To fit our culture and perform well in the role it is esential that you are:
- Highly motivated and confident;
- have a consultative approach to calls;
- with excellent interperonal and rapport building skills;
- Well organised and an excellent planner;
- Self-motivated with the drive to succeed;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A Professional telephone manner;
- Highly attentive to detail and committed to producing work to high standard;
- An excellent listener; and, of course
- Have excellent PC and Microsoft skills.
Although not essential, previous experience working in a B2B outbound role would support your appplication, as would having experience of using CRM systems
Although product knowledge and experience are desirable it is not essential as full training will be provided, however ability to absorb information quickly is imperative.
Full or Part Time Position available.
The hours of work are: Full Time Monday to Thursday 9:00 -m 17:30, Friday 9:00 – 16:30
Part Time To be agreed between the hours above.
Salary: will be negotiable depending on experience up to £20,000 per annum (pro-rata for part time) with uncapped commission (£25,000 OTE).
Holidays: 20 days annula leave, rising to 25, plus Bank Holidays